Monday 28 February 2011

Raindrops on Roses....

The lovely Lauren over at Tea and Crumpets has been feeling very blue recently and posted something to help cheer herself (and us) up.

I decided to give this challenge a go - it wasn't as easy as I thought at first, but then I could list lots of lovely things!

1.  Fresh laundry and a newly made bed with fresh pjs


2. A hot cup of Yorkshire Tea with a splash of milk  http://www.yorkshiretea.co.uk/#/proper_brew

3. Brown Paper packages tied up with string - ie anything that comes through the post that is sewing related!

4  Radio 2 on Sunday from 11am - 7pm  If ever I had all that time to listen to it!  Micheal Ball, Elaine Paige, Jonny Walker, Paul O'Grady.  I particularly like Elaine Paige as I'm a musical theatre nut


5.  Musical Theatre - Phantom of the Opera, Les Mis, Hairspray, Chicago - I love 'em all and the camper, the better! Too expensive to take a trip up to London so I usually get the cd / dvd for sewing along to.


6  Sunshine



7.  And this crazy gang ......

What are your favorite things? Take up Lauren's challenge and brighten your day.

Must dash, I do have some sewing to do before work this afternoon!  Have a good day all.

No comments: