Monday 30 May 2011

Me-Made-June 2011

I'm a bit late coming to the party, but I'm going to give this challenge a good go, bearing in mind we have 1 week away mid-June.  I have made quite a few wearable pieces over the last couple of months and will, no doubt, be making more during June.

'I, Ruth aka PinQueen, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-June '11.  I endeavour to wear at least one handmade garment and/or use one handmade accessory each day for the duration of June 2011'

I think I will post photographs each Sunday as a summary of the week.  I'm hoping my handmade pjs and slippers are allowed in this challenge?!

Good luck to us all!



 
Hope you are having better weather where ever you are in the world?  Today is a public holiday and guess what?  It's raining.  Not just any old rain, cats and dogs rain...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm kind of worried about MMJ 11, since last night I realized I don't have that much. So today I'll be finishing things up and will be making a few knits in the next week.

As for the weather, hope it clears up. Today's actually a nice day for me.